With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. Regular maintenance pays for itself in the long run by increasing efficiency and lowering energy costs.
Just like you maintain your car with professional preventative maintenance to ensure that it’s working at its peak performance, the same goes for your home comfort system. Maintaining your home comfort system by having it routinely checked by a professional will help it run as efficiently as possible. It may also reduce your utility bills, prolong the life of your investment and save you from costly repairs in the future.
Harris Neck Heating and Air Spring Special
Our $89.00 Maintenance Tune-Up
Our Maintenance Tune-Up isn’t just a check-up, we perform a 24 Point System Analysis making sure to inspect every inch of your home comfort system – From your air conditioner or furnace to your air ducts. The 24 Point System Analysis takes about 60 to 90 minutes, giving our Technicians enough time to ensure that your system is running at its peak efficiency.
- Thermostat – Test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Existing Filter – Clean as needed
- Outdoor Unit – Wash and clean
- Blower Motor – Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Refrigerant – Monitor operating pressures
- Condenser Fan Blade – Check for proper balance
- Evaporator Coil – Treat with anti-algae tabs as needed
- Return Duct System – Inspect for energy loss
- And more!